At Tech Support for Old People (TS4OP) we have a very high standard for the quality of technicians we work with. Below are the minimum requirements to be a part of our team.
- Demonstrate an ability to support at least 100 users.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively multi-task.
- Demonstrate an ability to support home and enterprise environments.
- Demonstrate an ability to teach technical concepts to entry level users.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems in simplistic, teachable ways.
- Advanced Understanding of Windows Operating Systems (Versions 7, 8, 8.1, 10) Home, Enterprise, and even Server Editions.
- Advanced Understanding of the Apple OSX Operating System.
- At least 10 years of technical professional experience.
- Advanced Understanding of networking, routing, switching, and wireless.
- Advanced Understanding in Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Advanced Understanding in Computer Hardware and Peripherals.
- Ability to build, repair, and diagnose a computer.
- Ability to implement best security practices.
- Ability to create a website from scratch.
- Knowledge in at least 3 programming languages and methodologies.
- Knowledge of technologies utilized in at least 3 different industries.