Get Help Here!
Emergency Remote Support
Speak to an Engineer in a matter of hours to fix all your technology issues. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being able to get a professional on the phone without dealing with multiple phone transfers. We are professionals with all kinds of technology and software to better assist you in resolving any kind of technical issue possible. (See: Supported Software)
The process is simple:
- You call the Tech Support For Old People answering service.
- We gather information about your issue including a call-back number.
- Depending on whether you’re a Member or not, we send have an Engineer call you directly to resolve your issue. (Within reasonable capacity remotely.)
Los Angeles, CA – LinkedIn
Generic Network Systems Sep. 2019 – May. 2021
Windows Systems Administrator Los Angeles, CA
- Generic Network Systems is a managed service provider specializing in providing support for financial institutions.
- Managed the core Windows desktop and server infrastructure for all our clients. (~160 clients)
- Implemented Azure based Virtual Desktops (WVD), Azure AD (AAD), and Office 365 for front office services clients.
- Established myself as the escalation point for all level 1 and 2 technical issues and outages.
AC Martin Group Jan. 2019 – Aug. 2019
Helpdesk Analyst II Los Angeles, CA
- AC Martin Group is a prominent architecture and engineering firm in Los Angeles.
- Maintained daily helpdesk and systems operations for the main office as well as 2 satellite offices.
- Implemented a disaster recovery system with an off-site colocation for business continuity.
- Successfully migrated the company to Office 365 from an on-premises Exchange.
NBBJ Architects Aug. 2016 – Dec. 2018
Client Services Technician Los Angeles, CA
- Managed daily helpdesk operations for the state of California (3 offices)
- Upgraded and maintained all servers, laptops, networking, and conference room equipment.
- Designed the network and electrical for an office expansion doubling the size of workstations and space.
- Managed the inventory of technical assets for all 3 California offices.
Turner Techtronics Inc Jul. 2013 – May 2016
Service Desk Agent Burbank, CA
- Turner Techtronics is a managed call center provider; we were providing call center and NOC support for Fox Filmed Entertainment as well as numerous other companies.
- Provided daily call center and NOC support over the phone and escalations as necessary.
- Completed remote support for level 1 issues for clients with an 85% resolution rate with 10% of calls being escalated to desktop support.
- Monitoring, remediation, and escalation for the Network Operations Center.
Northrop Grumman Jun. 2011 – Jun. 2012
Authorization Services Intern Redondo Beach, CA
- Learned about Information Security and proper security best practices.
- Automated server builds in a high security environment.
- Learned virtualization automation using Powershell.
- Developed reporting tools using backend web frameworks.
California State University Northridge 2011 – Eventually
Computer Engineering Northridge, CA
- Founding member of the Layer 8 computer security club.
- WRCCDC Competitor 2012
SKILLS & INTERESTS
- Skills: Computer Repair & Diagnostics, Troubleshooting & Support, Customer Relationship Management, Disaster Recovery, Software Installation & Configuration, Hardware Support, IT Documentation, Training, Incident Response, Information Security, Windows Server 2003 – 2019, CentOS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MSIIS, MS SQL, Microsoft DNS and DHCP, SCCM, Amazon AWS Workspaces, Microsoft Azure (AD, Virtual Machines, Virtual Cloud, WVD), MySQL, VMWare ESXi, Proxmox, MySQL, Apache, Ubuntu, Citrix VDI, nginx, MS Office Suite, Visual Studio 2010, 12, Adobe Suite(CC), Google Sketch-Up, Service-Now, Kayako, Google Analytics, Auto Desk Suite of Programs, Manage Engine, WordPress, Magento, FreshDesk, CloudBerry, Zerto, Carbonite Doubletake, G-Suite, ConnectWise Automate, iCinga, Slack, Mimecast, CriticalStart, Cylance, JIRA, Jamf Pro, Manage Engine, Datacenter Operations, Acronis (Cyberfiles, Cloud backup), Advanced Google Ability,
- Interests: Baseball, Archaeology, Hacking, Programming, Cars