Get Help Here!
Emergency Remote Support
Speak to an Engineer in a matter of hours to fix all your technology issues. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being able to get a professional on the phone without dealing with multiple phone transfers. We are professionals with all kinds of technology and software to better assist you in resolving any kind of technical issue possible. (See: Supported Software)
The process is simple:
- You call the Tech Support For Old People answering service.
- We gather information about your issue including a call-back number.
- Depending on whether you’re a Member or not, we send have an Engineer call you directly to resolve your issue. (Within reasonable capacity remotely.)
Collaborative and detail-oriented Systems Administrator and Technical Analyst with 10+ years of experience ensuring operational readiness for all direct and collateral assets. Ready to lead and support diverse and innovative teams in planning, deployment, installation, administration, and maintenance of all systems for project evolution and growth.
Known Global | Los Angeles, CA
Systems Administrator | July 2021 – Present
● Manage the technical infrastructure for 300+ users in a mixed Mac and Windows environment, acquiring and maintaining advanced knowledge on devices, servers, storage nodes/clusters, and render hardware
● Leverage technical and subject-matter expertise for Azure infrastructure to include Virtual Machines, Virtual Desktops (Azure VDI), and Active Directory, collaborating with 15 team members on troubleshooting
● Perform upgrades to infrastructure to include domain controllers and ESXi upgrades while implementing Windows deployment services for laptop upgrades, scheduling necessary maintenance while embracing expansion
● Create a suite of PowerShell scripts to import data from internal HR databases to Slack and Google Suite, seeking opportunities to implement process improvements while informing annual budget decisions for leadership
Generic Network Systems | Los Angeles, CA
Windows Systems Administrator | September 2019 – May 2021
AC Martin Group | Los Angeles, CA
Help Desk Analyst II | January 2019 – August 2019
Nbbj Architects | Los Angeles, CA
Client Services Technician | August 2016 – December 2018
● Managed equipment, inventory, and recycling of technical assets for a company of 160+ associates, three offices
● Provided technical scoping needs for expansion project, building out and outfitting 3 new conference rooms
● Oversaw 200+ laptop endpoints, performing daily repairs, upgrades and refreshes as needed for 100% support
Systems Engineering, IT, Cloud Engineering, Infrastructure, Planning, Public Speaking, Training, Programming, Networking, Written and Verbal Communication, Documentation, Enterprise, Installation, Configuration, Cybersecurity
Azure VDI, Azure Active Directory, Windows Server, Linux, PowerShell, Mac, ESXi, Slack, Google Suite, Citrix, Office 365, Shoretel, Mitel
(DNF) in Computer Engineering Coursework, California State University Northridge (2011 – Eventually)
Certificate in Azure Data Fundamentals, Microsoft – https://www.credly.com/badges/cddc4494-e551-4fbd-8711-dbf86e0f7474/public_url
Certificate for Azure Administration Associate, Microsoft – https://www.credly.com/badges/05257195-745a-42c2-b5da-b027020a5e0d/public_url